Hi!
I want to share this image. I know that learning English is not easy at first, but it's not impossible.
Quiero compartit esta imagen. Sé que aprender Inglés no es fácil al comienzo, pero no es imposible.
You can do it! (Lo puedes hacer...)
viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2019
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Garfield and the past simple :)
Here an example of the past simple. John:¿Con quién jugaste? Garfield: Yo jugué con Oddie. Por supuesto, yo gané.
-
Here you have some past time expressions. They go at the end of each sentence. Some examples... I drank a cup of coffee in the morning ....
-
I bring a video related to the Regular and Irregular verbs. If you have some doubts after watching the video, please, tell me! ;) Aquí les...
-
Here an example of the past simple. John:¿Con quién jugaste? Garfield: Yo jugué con Oddie. Por supuesto, yo gané.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario